Planning to visit the Los Angeles area this summer? There are many tourist attractions to choose from, but the adventures must include some celebrity hangouts from one of the area's television staples!
With 90210: The Complete First Season making its DVD debut August 11th, it is time to plan the perfect vacation that includes all of the trendiest (and historic) places LA has to offer. Whether its food, shopping, sight-seeing or just plain-old fun, the show has seen and featured it all - and here is the travel guide to live like the stars of 90210!
- Rodeo Drive (Beverly Hills) - Live by the code with the most famous shopping street in California that spans three blocks and features more than 100 world-renowned boutiques and hotels.
- Robertson Blvd. (West Hollywood - Beverly Hills) - A haven for celebrity dining and shopping, no trip to LA is complete without a meal at The Ivy and a visit to all the boutiques.
- Lucky Strike Lanes (Hollywood) - A great place to have fun with the whole family or even just some friends, it's the trendiest bowling spot around.
- Santa Monica Pier (Santa Monica) - Enjoy the beach, go surfing and then visit the pier for some great food and fun; a ride on the iconic ferris wheel is a must!
- Nobu (West Hollywood) - No trip to LA is complete without a meal at Nobu, where everything on the menu is great and the sushi bar is a favorite of Naomi's.
(Source: Courtney Dolliver, Bender/Helper Impact)
For more vacation ideas from RTM, visit the Luxury Travel Section.
Subscribe to Roadandtravel Blog Bookmark this on Delicious